Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Social Security gone, Google needed even more!

First, I will apologize unable to contact Google ads because the rest-home has too many activity for calling, on phones. For Google experts, please contact my CEO, Jeff Carroll, at 1-623-414-0392 and at email at 5125jbc@msn.com. Make any move right now!

Google has already reached me, Gerald Carroll, at geraldcarroll54@yahoo.com and I humbly thank the company. My limited health remains for my CEO and bank payments are at expert Jeff Carroll.

Now, the world is even more important. Why? Because Congress has voted against our Social Security desperate by votes of 229-193. And, the Republicans are against, while President Obama supports desperate Social Security for us, people who are helpless in working, or living in an actual house!

This is my ask of Google, a huge company, to assist Gerald Carroll News Report with small donation to CEO Jeff Carroll. The time is now, right before Christmas! Please, and I braw God for the good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment