Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Google miracle for huge GCNR, YankeeOtaku

This is the biggest story ever for my life. It explains about my brain stroke illness in late April 2011, and Google has found a gigantic series of stories -- and the group has even added ads! The story is from a fairy tale, a movie script, and something need to reported immediately!

Google located seven major stories that I wrote as a log, April 20 to April 24. The story was put together on this iPad, which I had just bought on April. Huge section, called YankeeOtaku.com, was used to collect the stories about Sakura-Con, which was staged in Seattle on April 2011, and a Japanese famous, seven-singer group, Berryz Kobo, which was there, the first-even United States visit.

Berryz was sensational then, and is now! Note this report here:

"berryzchannel"

This incredible YouTube story is crazy wonderful on iPad! Hundreds of songs and YouTube music is there! Now with my giant logs on YankeeOtaku.com, actually found by Google and placed on ads:

"YankeeOtaku.com will report directly from Sakura-Con" (April 20, 2011).

"Sakura-Con, Daly 0: Logging the latest development" (April 22, 2011).

"What I really want to tell Berryz Kobo today" (April 22, 2011).

"Sakura-Con, Day 1: The Berryz Kobo magic has begun" (April 22, 2011).

"Sakura-Con, Dav 2: Berryz Kobo's historic debut U.S. concert" (April 23, 2011).

"Bulletin: Berryz and fans bring 'great joy' to Sakura-Con" (April 23, 2011).

"Sakura-Con, Day 3: Berryz brilliant and brainless" (April 24, 2011).

Right after I returned to California after the Seattle trip and detailed writings about this event, I lost it all. I failed to going back to work. I failed to wake up. My brain nearly died. Months after I never woke, until around roughly August 2011, and a company specializes in trying to revive human beings who delay die, I was saved.

Later, I could write again, not really as decent as before my brain was hit in April. However, Google has actually helped, and have carefully assisted me, and now is using ads in the new Gerald Carroll News Report now being documented.

Why I lost it all just after Sakura-Con, to me, has nothing to do with the event. No matter what was going on, losing the brain was bound to happen. I did go to Japan in December 2010, no problems after seeing the Morning Musume concert, and watching Berryz Kobo twice in Japan before they even toured Seattle later in April 2011.

All my old blogs, with names like YankeeOtaku.com, Radicalpatriot.com, and others, explain a lot. As time goes, my brain will continue to come around with critical information. But the miracle of Google is the huge story. It is ready for some kind of movie. Doctors need to know, as they have helped me heal. Hospitals have been astonishing. Medicine has saved me. Staff has done it. Story is still going on! More as more becomes!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I never even seen these YankeeOtaku.com stories about the April 20-23, 2011, on the Sakura-Con. Of all cities, Seattle was beautiful. Berryz Kobo were the world's best music organization, dancing excellence and huge fashions. Great stories. I just never remembered of any of them! More will be explored, and this has become by far the most significant story in Gerald Carroll News Report. Why? Because Google did it all! No question. Please keep checking with GCNR. Some of the greatest iPad stories will be released! God bless all, and Happy New Year! geraldcarroll54@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is complicated! However, this materia, is critical. Most of these newly found YankeeOtaku.com I never remember for writing many of these! Absolutely important! It does take a lot to figure all this out. It is also amazing at radicalpatriot.typepad where I was able to allow back on site and commenting on dozens of the old stories, some as way back to 2007! Hugely important! Hundreds of Google ads will seen by thousands of readers! Very critical information that needs archived, maybe an actual book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since Japan entertainment are done a huge different way, one reason is good, Google, which has rescued some stories from years ago. Please it is should not judged a negative type of background, the Japanese music and concerts, just carefully check out this subject to learn a little something different!

    ReplyDelete