Saturday, December 31, 2011

Miracle change relieves feet, hands!

What a gigantic new age came here in about six hours! A brutal pain-feet, and pain-hands have been removed, at least for the moment, with new and placed medicine!

These pains are normally all day and night, with doctors battling for months the disease. Usually, the nerves collects for heat and pain, swelling and very painful off tissue and on the each day. This is one main reason why I cannot actually go outside very often. Pain runs the feet.

Hands are also cruel. I have to wear gloves, which are cut to clear front fingers. The cloth does help from the the entire hands' pain and stiffem the fingers.

So during some days and nights, there are cronic pain. The only to try and prevent the pain is to lay on a bed, and not move the hands or feet at all! So to write something in these reports, I usually do it with some pain, and put up with it because the news are more important!

But something fantastic has happened! Now a month or so, we did trie to use very strong pills that did stop pain, but they are dizzyed me for a long after. Doctors had changed things, and decided to stop the pills.

That was horrific! Pain from feet and hands were so big that I cannot move, even speak. More recearch was done. Yesterday and today were the starts, along with Sunday, which will Jan. 1, 2012.

That means if the pain-stopping treatments remain working, that will make 2012 a New Year that is spectacular! Let's go! Right this minute pain is gone and happiness has started! Time to pray!

geraldcarroll54@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Only two ours for the new 2012 year! Honestly, I feel that 2011 was a lousy year because of my fall, brain stroke and near-death at a rest home situationntyatbstill holds me! Google, I am hugely learning, should enter 2012 with a spark! Great things will go for Gerald Carroll News Report! Let's go! Right now I am getting feet-hands pain ended! Recover are coming! geraldcarroll54@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can make some smaller comments about the entire "Gerald Carroll News Report," since I have had to stay since April 2012 to the Golden Living of Fowler CA, and stikk remain there. Still, I canget some small stories here, and many research links can be seen at on Bing or Google at: "Gerald Carroll Profiles Facebook." My Facebook is the first "Gerald Carroll" list, complete with my black hat!

    ReplyDelete