Monday, December 26, 2011

Congratulations for Google here at GCNR!

Hooray! Google shows it semsational way to build ads quickly on blog, and worth the effort to inform customers and create sales!

For years, I have always liked some favorite companies like Wallmarn, Best Buy, Macy's and a lot more! Plus, my quick foods came from McDonalds, Burger King and Jack and the Box! In fact, the hugly popular of tacos on Jack and the Box were awesome!

Then, medical supplies and proper doctors' care, and big hosphitals. All are critical and necessary, needed using ads to all around here, especially my own life is trying to stay a I've during huge treatments that work. I am just thankful and want more treatments advertise.

Cars? Trucks? I covered races for years at stadiums and would like to much more races around! Motorcycles? I used to cover San Jose and saw a lot of motorcycles out there!

Movies and TV shows are right there, and need to promoted. Yes, I want to buy or see them all, including a boat load from Japan, and the huge U.S stars. Tom Cruse is the big one right now, for another "Mission Impossible" and the store I realy loved, "The Last Samurai!"

No matter! Google, please release them! God bless on the sale new coming 2021 year!

No comments:

Post a Comment