Thursday, November 17, 2011

YankeeOtaku, Radicalpatriot huge for AdSense

Google was tremendous on my two of my origins, YankeeOtaku and Radicalpatriot, made hundred of hits, and many of more than five photos and proof of me inventing YankeeOtaku, Radicalpatriot and many others near these two critical uses that now get big use, and draw new advertises. Note that a key blog that use to be, Vox, instructed me to move all the large Vox stories, photos, written to other stories and music, some still can found. Please, I need to add the same instruction by AdSense. No doubt, these are work and used heavily with ads, and soon as I continue to using proper instructions with Google, I will try. With years if the big at attractions of YankeeOtaku and Radicalpatriot, please AdSense simple goes to my old bank account, now run by my CEO, Jeff Carroll, which already has fixed the bank and will after uses his email, 5125jbc@msn.com which gives AdSense to give me a small payment. Than you, AdSense and Google!

1 comment:

  1. Notice this blog has no more ability to able to written and record any other blogs. The company shuts the door, and frankly write at all because it is too more working. At least of any other Goodle leaders, as they have given up with a brain injured guy and I did try as I could. Note I will other companies to write. Good bye.

    ReplyDelete