Thursday, November 17, 2011

Google starts, AdSense help needed for account

First, please note that Google is starting to help, to email assistance and starting me, a brain stroke is beginning a comeback, and predict more positive reports allowed for Gerald Carroll News Report. Please note the information I also have discovered for AdSense. Yes, AdSense has already told of my current account. I was named, and because what I used to do, I actually earned some and was only around around $70 or something like that. One blog I did use, known as YankeeOtaku, was earning a small money. Another account, known as Radicalpatriot on a still-working for Typepad, and with several Blogger blogs, all mentioned at radicalpatriot.typepat.com, these are using advertising which I believe use the old Gerald Carroll name at AdSense are a similar name. The old bank name still is there, but me and my broter and legal law holder, Jeff Carroll, can help revive me to relive to AdSense. The company did tell me that my old account still remaining, and is asking the old material which has been not totally proper. I think it former used by geraldcarroll@hotmail.com, but Google is yet to official bet me back. Calling my local law, Jeff Carroll, is best emailed at 5125jbc@msn.com where he can be contacted and allowing me continue with AdSense. Please allow me through Google to continue at full reporting at this blog and only very close works are still allowed, and harder with a brain stroke recovering. Than you!

3 comments:

  1. Now, I did write this report with properly sentencing, and separated sentances, but the recorded disallowed it and sent with one huge single sentence. Nothing was I done on the regular writing slot did not help. I will try and edit this one. Note the good side, the work for Google and awaiting report for AdSense. As my brain continues to be healed from stroke, I get better each day and wick try and I am an not even yet to get out of rest home. Please keep information continuing or set me at geraldcarroll54@yahoo.com and I wick live again, and stronger, if Google and AdSense continues, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have just tried to add with space used on writing sentences, using graphs that are seberated, and it did not work. The small writing spot does not allow more spaces. I did the attempt as much I could but not allowed. The story has one large display and that's it, Ag least least I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great uncle and I can see improvement in each new blog entry. Keep moving and you will be back to your old self in no time. You're a fighter and a true inspiration. Love ya man!!

    ReplyDelete