Thursday, November 24, 2011

Read to make cash for Google, more readers!

Thanks to large group of writing about important issues, and Google starting one idea, means that another readers' story has already started here, and another group of Gerald Carroll News Report!

Yes, remember at Arianna Huffington she first started years ago with a conservative show at first. She was rich to sell the name! Then, going to more liberal writers an fallers, that seemed to give her eventual name for the Huffington Post, which added a bunch of staff, then was sold off from Arianna for big bucks!

Note that she stillmwrites a lot everywhere, and zooms around the word to large writing and talking about everything! Now, note here that Arianna is healthy enough to work pressure Evers eye, Unfirnately, a guy like me ill and stuck at a rest home, but at least I can domthing about such a news report!

Idea: Sell this new company, add staffers and get another Gerald Carroll News Report gets off the ground! I know of what is critical -- hospital stories, foreign trouble for CIA had been hit, government is know preparing well not enough for Social Security -- and time to go for it!

OK, Google owners: This might be another news report that is already starting! Great more help from WordPress has also assisted the Gerald News Report that adds Press This and Hello World! Cash are read! All my contacts are starting! Let please let my live, and get excellent news and cash, right there!

Trying to get YankeeOtaku back on Twitter where it deserves, and many more Japanese interests and other super products, here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, get cash to this operation, as I an barely died off from a dear-death of a rest home! I know I can spot big stories and analyze everything! Large readers are already starting! Let us keep this machine, the Gerald Carroll News Report, with this small one starting now! Google has already spot this, and has trained me to get going! If I can keep the growing Facebook company, and more stories on going here we go! YankeeOtaku on Tweet! It means other big selling products, and everywhere! Email me!

    ReplyDelete