Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Google, Facebook, new stores and WordPress huge!

Please, please, please, please! All of these companies have helped my former severe brain stroke, and ever a life come back with a miracle. Plus, more big stories are coming. First, I was offered more experts by Google, but my iPad command at Safari blocked this page from being used!

Note then the huge "Gerald Carroll News Report" will go back to using this area for the major news, thanks for Google. However, the excellent report will also remain at the GCNR section, including more already-started use of Press This and Hello World! also right there.

AdSense from Google and already note that I was on there, and it would be super ti rejoin, as I have find my old bank that used to be working there, and can patched up and ready. The big news are things lege YankeeOtaku, as yankeeotaku.com remains and still being used.

Explain: In of yankeeotaku.com, I was allowed with another copier through WordPress, and the story still goes. But, on this blog in 2009 I would usually remove other sections, and start more and critical Japanese music and other huge news.

Note that YankeeOtaku was also spotted in a other blogs, a huge of at "Best of J-Pop," known simple at radicalpatriot.typepad.com/blog/ where hundreds of reports, photos and rare, important news is right there.

In the radicalpatriot.typepad.com/blog/ has shown my own photo, a similar the one is used here, plus giant tests on thousands word used have seen this report. Ads are there. What about AdSense? Looks like a great save from the old Vox story! Key is reporting is there! So are ads! Please led me know, leaders. I will also show other reports, also using a photo of me, proves at more ads out there! Let's go!

1 comment:

  1. It would excellent and easy to get the AdSense placed back in the name, Gerald Carroll, which still have the same, though mostly emptey, the bank statement. However, a CEO individual, Jeff Carroll, can take assist the AdSense for the bank that belongs to us together. His can be called to get information, 5125jbc@msn.com complete the AdSensen redone, and I will start getting these ads visited earned now. Thank you, as my Safari blocked from Google page on this today. Let's as I am ready!

    ReplyDelete