Monday, January 2, 2012

Ezine@rticles use Gerry Carroll stories!

Indeed, if the Ezine@rticles is earning cash for my story, hopefully I might. Google is participating, and wonderful they are! Plus, my actual name, "Gerald Carroll," is named on the Ezine@rticles with this story:

"Why Anime Succeeds While J-Pop Does Not"

This was a huge story way back to, a think, it was 2008, and it was kind of tough to figure out why Japanese music would be invited to the Los Angeles Anime Expo, which sometimes did not really do a lot with the many cartoons, manga books and art.

However, these musical Japanese ones were fantastic! The year right after that, on 20009, Morning Musume was invited to Los Angeles, and in 2010, it was AKB48 also visiting and singing! What a week!

This same article also showed up by my originat story at "Radreview's Blog" with another spot that was loaded with photos! I just cut out the best photos with the DVD ones that were rare to find.

Now, the payoff! I hope that the guys at Ezine@rticles could pay me a little! Just as fir Google, which already has be start terms, ask for some cash given to a guy who has put this and 14 more other articles elsewhere on or near at Ezine@rticles, and these stories are valuable.

I see a lot of ads decorated on these stories! Thank you all, and, yes, I remain still alive by surviving feet and hands pain, heart operations and brain stroke! Thanes all!

geraldcarroll54@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Hundreds of these stories I was compiling was being written mostly with very litle Interset availably. Honestly, these stores are valuable. I am certain this story, "Why Anime Succeds While J-Pop Does Not," has been a giant piece, and further thinking has stayed! Google can also reach my CEO, Jeff Carroll, at 1-623-414-0392 and at email at 5125jbc@msn.com

    ReplyDelete