Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Alive, escaping death, getting life in 2011-12

In April 21 the memory had stopped. From that day, and on through the summer and even approshing August, I was a four-month comma. Only other people, a few families arrives, some doctors and hospitals, and only one or two rest homes will experiment to get me back.

After the awaken, a few days led some night-working shop at one compatey to place my body was left to lay on a bed. No legs were alive. I was just stuck in the same room by another man who had taken illnes through, and both us were surviving.

Then, another few days, one doctor could pull off the drain fittings from my body and I was able to life in normal ways, but unable to walk and barely see. Memory was still not there. Even now, during January 2012 in a new year, only anything about life in 2011. Then, in November and December of 2011, I was able again to write.

It was still not very much. My home was taken, and most glasses and clothes gone, some life reports moved to reatives to save them. I later did remember that I was a reporter for years, in sports and other news. My life also become a teacher in music, in a miracle I stood up at colleges, taking on enough education classes to get a credential for teaching, in music.

So, life was so difficult my legs began failing. Finally I did give up teaching, and was able to again try and report for a newspaper, honestly some work was somehow to go back, in Visalia, mainly a guy who knew me many yeas in the 1980s when we both were at the San Francisco Examiner.

Since 2006, health began to slowly go down, especially after I lost a dauter in 2009 in a car crash. Legs disease hit, and I was out for three months, November 2009 through January 2010, but did got my spine of drilled by doctors, who helped get legs back.

The rest of the 2010 did well. Then came 2011, and April collapse.

Yes, I stay alive. Now I can write enough for the miracule of blog, the Gerald Carroll News Report. Still, I am near death and remain in a rest home, trying to get well enough to move on outside again, drive again, try and stay alive, and still keep nearly dying.

But I am going to make it. Google has helped, an all kinds of businesses have put their ads on my stores. Soon, income will grow. Life will continue. Feet are still painful, and hands have ti wear cutoff gloves to curb other pains. Life is in one building, lost of staff helping, preparing meals and beds.

Doctors supply between 30 and 40 drugs for me every day. These drugs stay me alive, and other healing who also ill, most in wheelchairs. I can walk, but barely. However, getting back to a computer has saved me, starting in November 2011.

Still writing. The important points will remembered, and written. Value improves. History is saved. Life is important, even not to leave the rest home. Still, everthing is critical, every moment saved very important. No time will quit, despite of pain, and money that needs to come from these blogs, my healing brain and Google.

It is time, to pay.

Thanks to all.

geraldcarroll54@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment