Thursday, March 1, 2012

More dreams before police, crashes, twisters

Many because a heart with two operations that saved my life in December 2011, huge dreams are going through every sleep, night or day. This one that was so vivid I had to copy a note.

On this later afternoon, I sid as a young guy right on the corner where streets are located. It is sunny. Traffic with old carls, like 1955 Chevys and Ford, travel. I looked at the left, and, with a lot of buildings and streets, stayed filling with cars.

Then one man drove his Chevy to fas, trying to pass cars traveling on the right. A car is his hote 1955, a black Ford, suddenly cut off the yellow Chevy. He smacked it, but after the hit, the Chevroley turned an speeded right at me where I was standing!

I just did not move, just sitting deep and watching that yellow Chevroly and I spotted on some silver and gray. It was damaged. It flew right past me, on the left of me, and the cop and Ford what red shot on top, and the cop grabbed his pistol and shot at the man in the Chevy.

Could not see immediately, but the police still chased down the Chevy. The cop did not hit the driver, but did shoot someone else that was sitting next two that get on the yellow Chevy. This second man was killed, and his head fell off right near on the crowd!

Still confusion rained. still trying to find out, where, whih state. It looked like a hilly group, reminded my of Alabaa when I was there in the 1970s. Will check this one, but clogs were trailed on colleges, cars here used good and banned people, and the all kinds of trucks and cars were run!

The twister storms were coming ...

geraldcarroll54@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Good Lord, what a crazy story! Since it came right before the Aprik 2012 hit all life near gon eventual to GoodennLiving in Fowler. Well, on 2014, I can resd about possible a dream I wrote about the cars and police shooters!

    ReplyDelete