Monday, March 5, 2012

Desigin success is from sleep, and lots of school!

Seems a really hard way for things with more than 50 years or age, but maybe that is seen at dreamns. Last night, I dreamed that I was attending school, and not got graduated yet. New types of information, such as new iPhones, iPads and all kinds of other phones, were needed and I have very few.

Teachers and other students spoke right to me so I would shaipe things. Drean on!

The biggest dream was in music. I am actually shown as the teacher I used to be one, not a students at the college. But these students -- both, amazing Japanese, Korean and Chinese -- they were the really lounded students! They also pointed out I was missing the best new books for learning music, and I was just an idiot!

These real days, not dreams, I would be very prepared and enjoy music. Not now. Then, the crazy girls!

All these girs at school were cool as hell. They had great singers and dancers! I really to hustly on that one and bring in a lot of Japanes experts and get all these students signing and dancing right now!

So, far OK ... now what?

geraldcarroll54@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment