Sunday, February 12, 2012

Google is welcome to GCNR is stories, ads grow!

When this Gerald Carroll News Report gains more and more stories, right now Google has kept slowed from checking on allowing very interesting material!

Give me more! I like these systems, the ads, other blogs Googel has suggested to this GCNR overall writings. I really like advertising! The magic of all this could greatly help business in this world!

And ... wondering why very little, or zero, is observing by readers, even after these reports I find are ... great! ITT is a huge one, along with cads, trucks, insurance, some food (yes!) and ... ITT, again!

Actually I have followed Reading a lot of Google assistance pages! Please, I also read up Google's reports as soon as they present instructions, and learning of bloging help.

Yes, amazingly, Google has allowed to stick on ads to Gerald Carroll News Report and I am sure more will be added! Even with a recent brain stroke, and other near-death others, I am still alive. Than you Googel.

geraldcarroll54@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment